Thursday, November 29, 2007

Photographs

The main reason I have not posted many photos from my trip is because I simply didnt take many. My hours were so occupied with other responsibilities that grabbing the cam for cute captures wasnt much of a possibility. Nonetheless, here are a few moments I'd like to share.

My wonderful assistants Paulina and Anya. I would have been lost without these two. They remain my top two reason to return to Poland.


Bleak and cold at moments...but still quite beautiful.


A happy seamster below a great big necktie.


Anya's boots made me squeal! She's part-fawn.


The infamous studio...offering up a lovely pattern overlay.


Tomec: reason #3 I'll return. He managed the unthinkable: being funny in a language that is not your own.


The source of my gluttony.


A building the the square across from my hotel.


The interior of a club inside a converted sugarcane factory which now hosts live music, theatre events, a cafe, a restaurant, etc. Its in Prague, a neighborhood known for its new bohemian tennants and late night stabbings.


A prototype for a wolf costume. Arf!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jason Loper said...

So happy you got around to posting pics from your trip!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that for a quadsuit? it would be great for one!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home