Monday, November 19, 2007

Last Day With Stitches | Not My Last Day Stitching

Tomorrow I visit a Polish physician to have them look at my hand. The plan is to have my stitches removed, and my excitement is intense. I peek at the injury each day when I clean and re-dress it, and its healing quite nicely from what I can tell. Lets hope the physician feels the same way and will go running for his/her seam ripper.

That said, I've been pleased with how my drawing skills have come around with my hand so wrapped up and immobile. The large graphite sticks I purchased seemed to do the trick, and bigger is most definitely better. Here I am drawing out a flat model of what will someday be a large black angel wing made of reassembled umbrella parts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes with your stitches. xoRosie

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck getting those suckers ripped out!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want details on what they actually use to delicately remove the threads holding your skin together. I send you many kisses to heal the wound! xxxxxxx

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home