Saturday, November 17, 2007

Picture Picture | Warsaw, Week 1 | Wilson Walk

A simple snapshot of one of the MANY sorted piles of wonderful things at the Saturday morning flea market.

Frigid temperatures and a love for the ridiculous make for a lethal combination. I look like my dad.

Blurry Bob Wilson guiding actors during rehearsal.

The wonderful group re-learns and practices the "Bob Wilson walk" before diving into scenes for the rest of the day. Functioning on stage without this engrained in one's thinking seems near impossible for a Wilson production.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, you *do* look like Dad. And if I didn't know better, you could be standing in a flea market in Wausau rather than Warsaw based on that photo.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Dove With Claws said...

That hat is absolutely ridiculous...and it looks unbelievably comfortable. Call me an old fart (or at least a rapidly-aging fart), but I'd be happy to walk around with that thing in Wausau, Warsaw, or anywhere.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Erk said...

I loooove the flea market pics. You should do a coffee table book of flea markets around the world.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home