Friday, March 21, 2008

Update | Studio | Showroom

I've been so busy scrubbing and cleaning and painting and installing shelves and making trips to the hardware store that I've had little time for more than an occasional daydream about a new Little Richard release. The space is moving along, no doubt, and I remain excited and hopeful about the potential of it all.

A paint job and some new storage boxes seem to be a great solution for managing the stock of supplies for my space.
This afternoon I created this design board, soon to be covered with drawings, swatches, reference images, this and that; A tidy grid to control the forthcoming chaos.
And, of course, the piles of junk persist until it all gets a new home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erk said...

gorgeous storage boxes! seriously!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mindy Sue Wittock said...

It looks fintastic! ( I like saying fin-tastic because it sounds real london). xoxo!!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, it looks great! Can't wait to come see it someday! Keep truckin, you're almost there!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home