Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Wasn't Kidding ||| Studio/Showroom

I wasn't kidding friends. When I said I was going public, I meant it!

Coming soon to Seattle: Michael Cepress|Studio/Showroom



I have leased a charming space with loads of potential in the heart of Seattle's historic Capitol Hill, and plan to finally make the leap I have long dreamed of by opening a public studio/showroom for my design work.

And because I'm always up for a bit of show and tell, I plan to steadily blog about the development of the space so you can be by my side until I throw open the doors. I couldn't dream of better co-pilots for the ride!

To get the ball started, you can enjoy this "before" shot of the storefront.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Congrats : )

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mindy Sue Wittock said...

I can't wait to visit the show room/studio/fabulousness of Mikey!!! This is so freaking awesome I can barely contain myself! You, my friend, are amazing!
xoxoxo

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home