Friday, February 08, 2008

MAME

I've been remiss in not blogging more, friends. I've signed on as the costume design assistant for the 5th Avenue Theatre's production of MAME, and have been draped in flapper dresses, furs and rhinestones for weeks. The show opens on Valentines Day (bring your sweetie), and for the past two weeks I have had the pleasure of working with some incredibly skilled designers and technicians to put together what will be a pretty darn dazzling show if I do say so myself.

Gregg Barnes has designed some knockout costumes and I hope you'll have a chance to see them on stage.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furs and rhinestones!! I met a woman at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art last night for an opening who was wearing a vintage mink around her neck. She looked stunning.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Erk said...

Sounds terrific. Wish I could see it!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Jason Loper said...

So wish I could see it! I love the flappers look!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmm... mame... you are so lucky!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 5th Avenue is such a lovely building in which to work! Say hello to the dragons and such for me. I saw my second Broadway musical there - which was my first Broadway musical, since both were A Chorus Line. (The first time was at the Opera House. Guess you worked there, too!)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home