Sunday, July 02, 2006

Random Bits

-Bob Wilson is left handed, smokes Marb Lites, and wears a size 18 collar and 35/36 sleeve in a Brooks Brothers classic dress shirt. Clearly this is one size too big. Maybe two.

-I have 14 house mates, and cant think of a better way of starting my day than hearing "Good Morning!" 14 times with 14 different accents.

-Its likely that I will be working on projects and making costumes with performance artist Andre Bartenev


-Sometimes hipster gay boys wear patchouli. Who knew.

-German boys are second only in their niceness to Danish girls.

-As it stands any number of celebs will be present at the Watermill Benefit I am currently helping to prepare. Though not confirmed, the list includes Sharon Stone, Richard Gere, Selma Hayek, Tom Waits, Lou Reed, Laurie Anderson, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, and Yoko Ono.

-Evidently Bud Spencer, Terence Hill and Lucky Luke are mainstays in the list of Germany's favorite "Americans." I have no idea who any of them are.

-European guys inherently understand style in a way that I fear most American men never will. Something about the fit of their clothes (even if its merely a tee and jeans) and the poise with which they wear their garments is for the most part unseen in the states. I realize I am using the word "style" here in a presumptuous way. Clearly, as a result of their (dare I say OUR) slovenliness, American men have a style of their own. It just happens to pail in aesthetic comparison to our European Brothers. I hope to write more about this soon once I have done more in depth research.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey,
Hilarious that you mention Bud Spencer, Terence Hill, and Lucky Luke. I had a half hour conversation with Donatello and Fridericka at Remi's bbq about them. Eric, Danny, and myself had never heard of these "famous" Americans either. Come to find out.....they aren't American at all, but Italian. Thanks to Donatello's confirmation. These Italian actors make "American" westerns in LA that are super popular in Europe....and are presented as American. Who knew?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Danish girls.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you meet Yoko, make sure you get a picture. Also, make sure to do a duet of her smash hit, "Walking on Thin Ice."

10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

salomon shoes
hollister uk
canada goose jackets
michael kors canada
adidas nmd runner
michael kors handbags clearance
mulberry sale
oakley sunglasses
nike tn pas cher
canada goose jackets
chanyuan11.19

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home