Thursday, June 15, 2006

Promises, promises...





I'm a closet hippie. To my closest friends this is no surprise. To the rest of you, it may be mildly alarming. At any rate, I've wholly embraced this part of my personality and you have no reason to fret. Its healthy. I swear.

I will, however, be fully channeling this internal drive by participating in this weekend's Fremont Solstice Parade. The spirit of free play and art for all is alive and well by way of the Fremont Arts Council of Seattle, and they really let their freak flag fly each year with their solstice celebration. I couldnt be more excited. I promised myself that I would take part before I leave Seattle. And since that clock is ticking, its now or never.

Body paint, here I come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us have known this for quite some time...

I find it to be a beautiful thing, especially when I think of the smell of incense wafting into my boyhood bedroom.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how the one guy with a big ol' tubesteak manages to get two pictures on the website when old catdick only gets one? How many will they have of u?

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You saw a high heel mobile?? What I would give to ride in a giant high heel...

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home