Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stitch here to begin

My 20 year stint as a student in the public education system has come to a graceful close, and have I decided to start this blog as a means of documenting what is next, and what will come of this life I have begun creating for myself as a seamster. Today I am in Seattle, WA. By July 1 I will be in NYC. After that, god only knows.

The Watermill Center, headed by experimental theatre champ and noted set designer Robert Wilson, has me signed on as a participant in their international summer program. For 6 weeks I will be working beside nearly 100 other young designers, craftspeople, dancers, actors, musicians, architects, and spirited souls to collaborate for the sake of a larger creative somethingoranother. For as much as I seem to know about the experience at this point, I still feel like I have no sense of what I am in for. Rest assured this new home on the web will be my means of sharing the experience with you all.

And in the meantime before I fly east, you'll get random musings from a guy who thinks about fashion, art, and why on earth people decorate themselves in the ways they do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160601
christian louboutin shoes
nike trainers women
north face jackets
replica rolex watches
christian louboutin sale
kate spade
beats by dr dre
nike air force 1 white
adidas originals store
polo ralph lauren outlet
air max 95
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley sunglasses
nike roshe one
coach factory outlet
tiffany and co
abercrombie outlet
ralph lauren sale
christian louboutin wedges
coach factory outlet online
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses outlet
mont blanc pen
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan retro 4
kobe 8
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
oakley vault
hollister clothing store
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet online
jordan 3 retro
coach outlet canada
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
oakley outlet
louis vuitton bags

1:51 AM  
Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

christian louboutin shoes
ralph lauren outlet
jordan 8
michael kors outlet clearance
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses
lebron james shoes 13
michael kors outlet
timberland outlet
gucci handbags
supra shoes
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4
kevin durant shoes 8
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
toms
true religion jeans
fitflops
air max 90
cheap oakleys
jordan shoes
caoch outlet
ray bans
louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
cheap jordan shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
nike sb shoes
fake watches
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
2016.6.24haungqin

8:22 PM  
Blogger Mie Helal said...


I definitely love this site
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home