Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Summer Camp

In the wee hours of tomorrow morning, I will be hopping on a plane to NYC to begin my 6 week stint with Robert Wilson at the Watermill Center. I'm excited, horrified, nervous, anxious, and most importantly ready to get back into my studio work. Already I'm scheming to find a means of incorporating my new collar designs into whatever he has in mind for the residency.

Because there are so many unanswered questions as this point, I cannot say with certainty when I will next update this blog. I see no reason why it wont happen soon, though.

In the meantime, please talk amongst yourselves. You have been doing such a good job of it so far!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure NYC won't stop you from checking your comments.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Erk said...

You're a star. xo

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey,

I was just made aware of this blog the other day. Enjoyed reading and seeing what you have been up to. Loved the pics:-) Good luck in NY. You'll do great!!

-J

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home