Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hats Please: Part IV | You've Come To Expect It From Me

With the acquisition of a bit of spending money (or the promise of some, at least), I have stayed true to my wish list and purchased a cowboy hat. The Stetson I opted for is not cream colored like George Strait's, but two-stepping to "I've Come to Expect It From You" feels just as good in brown. The more urban styled crown seems better suited to a city boy like me, and the quality and fit simply cannot be beat.



But then again, who cares what my hat looks like when Anna's skirt can move like this?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, that hat looks amazing. Byrnie Utz comes through again!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have a sudden urge to join you.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anna fall down dizzy after that wonderful twirl?

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Wausau for Thanksgiving?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped :

Obat herbal iritasi lambung
Obat infeksi paru paru ampuh
Obat jantung koroner paling ampuh
Cara mengobati usus buntu secara alami

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home