Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sights, No Sounds: Part 2

Some new photos, thanks to my great friend Carlos Antunes.


Daily chores in my current favorite color.


One for Ereck. Mauro and I after a pool party.


With my lovely housemate Christina, and my roommate Jay.


Yashi and I get funky at the benefit afterparty.


With German painter Sonia Steidl Kunst. When I arrived in this outfit, Andrey shook his head in amazement saying "Only in the United States can a boy wear this and be ok..."


The cigarette woman from Andrey Bartenov's installation. I helped cut and glue these thousands of cigarette's onto Andrey's loyal and understanding friend.


A night at the beach.


Fellow artists and I on the night of the benefit.


Mr. Lou Reed with his party poopin' pup.


Bob creating a drawing to help explain the conceptual underpinnings of Watermill.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erk said...

Hooray for shirtless youths and tees by Maison Margiela! And shirts by Cepress, of course. xo

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to share with the family the photo of you pushing that broom.

I'm also glad to finally have a photo ID of Mr. Reed's pooch.

"Only in the United States can a boy wear this and be ok." Love it.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs and kisses

luv ya, mikey


e

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who has been cutting on your hair. Gene and I are jealous.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

titans jersey
san antonio spurs
yeezy boost 350 white
eagles jerseys
san antonio spurs jerseys
dolce and gabbana
michael kors outlet
green bay packers jerseys
raiders jerseys
michael kors outlet

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home