Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sweet Inspiration | Edeity

Patrick helps us move forward with MC STYLE TIP #3. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce the Edeity Knot. Thank you!, Huzzah!, Bravo!, Patrick! Well tied, my friend!


This one is so stunning. I liken it to Russian nesting dolls or Eva Zeisel pottery, keenly stacked and sorted by size like a family set of dinnerwear or her mother and child salt and pepper shakers.

And don't let the handsome picture of such a well-tied knot fool you into thinking this is something randomly lifted off the internet. This knot is the handiwork of a Seattle-to-Japan transplanted Modern Gentleman!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. C said...

Whoa baby!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Erk said...

This knot makes me uncomfortable... and that's a good thing.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers for enjoying my knot.

edeity.

12:35 PM  
Blogger edeity said...

errr ... i didnt make the above post....

edeity (a.k.a. Luke Housego, who posted the knot originally in .pdf format on zgeek.com and his old web site www.geeklord.net which is now controlled by squatters.... ah gawd bless the internet.....)

Anyways cheers for enjoying! I also invented another knot as well that is outside the taxonomy of Fink and Mao. I'll post it up one day....

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home