Monday, August 07, 2006

Beach Boy --or-- Exhibitionism On The Beach

After 25 years of living in the center of the country or on frigid Puget Sound, I was able to swim in the ocean for the first time in my life. And oh how I loved it!



Lounging on the beach with my new friends is a joy, and my time there reminds of old family photos I have been shown; my full figured relatives reclined on towels on the Florida coast. Thankfully we've moved beyond the days of wool bathing suits...and for this particular spontaneous trip I decided that my lavendar cotton shorts would have to do. I have taken to always carrying these in my bag just in case I am faced with another unexpected chance to hit the sand and sun.



An Indonesian style back-crack should only happen in the sand. I attempted something similar this morning on a cement floor and nearly broke my nose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of the video for Chris Isaak's WICKED GAME. And your hair looks great.

xoxo

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home