Sunday, February 26, 2012

And....We're back!

After many months of quiet and sporadic posts, I am so pleased to be stepping back into my blog and breathing new life into a place where my ideas and work gather – a place I created on June 3, 2006 to share my world with anyone who cared to spend some time with it. Like most things, it has come and gone along the way, and seen fits of life and moments of quiet.

As of today - February 26, 2012 – I am pleased to say I am back into a phase of activity here. With the dawn of a new year and the birth of a collection of new and very exciting projects, I have the delight of hopping back into the gilded saddle of not just being an artist (that never stopped!), but being one who wants to share his life and work with you all. Thank you for reading. Thank you for staying interested in MC.

I’m glad you’re here.