Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know. I know. It has been ages and I have been a very bad blogger. Thanks for bearing with me and visiting the site frequently, only to find the same old post about a store special that happened a month ago. From this day forward, the pace of this blog will change. Expect to hear from me more!

For the time being, here's a little list of things I hope to share more about:

-MC Spring/Summer Collection Preview happening May 7th at the THAW Fashion Show
-MC Spring/Summer Collection Showcase - the full shebang - June 2009
-Collar discoveries that have changed my life and warranted a pilgrimage east
-MC Profiles: Meet the many sweet faces of Michael Cepress Designer Menswear; the designer, technicians, interns, marketing machine, pattern makers and master stitchers!

For now,
MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home