Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009

The holidays have come and gone, and 2009 is here at last! For months now I have been planning and scheming to develop new ways to help my business grow, my ideas become reality, and to teach the world the joys of fine clothing. As Seattle's newest menswear label, I have big plans....and of course want you all to be part of all the fun!

Little did I know, in my daily attempts to put MC on the map, Google Maps. has beat me to the chase. Their street views of my little corner of the world show a sequence of me leaving the shop to take out the trash. Lets hope this is some sort of training for dealing with paparazzi later in life.


7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. C said...

Well, at least we now have proof that it's getting done.

Did you actually see these photos being taken? How do they do this?

5:08 PM  
Blogger MC said...

As I understand it, a car with a little camera equipped with many lenses drives around and takes pictures of these streets. Had I not been so intently focused on throwing away my apple core, I could offer more about what this contraption really looks like!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Erk said...

Amazing! This is my kind of chaos.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Satoko said...

You are super famous now. You are googlized.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mindy Sue Wittock said...

Ah! I love this!!! You are google mapped! I love that they caught you taking out the trash! This is terrific!

3:56 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
ugg boots
coach outlet store
michael kors bags
bengals jersey
ugg boots
nike blazer pas cher
fitflops
ugg boots
bears jerseys

2:03 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ecco sandals
seattle seahawks jerseys
polo ralph lauren
new england patriots jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
vikings jerseys
michael kors outlet

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home