Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MC Fall/Winter '09 Collection | Showroom

If you attended the show on Saturday, I apologize for not having a chance to chat and say hello. Your support and interest truly means the world to me. In an attempt to keep things up to the minute, I have posted some images of the collection as it is now; fully groomed on mannequins in my showroom. All pieces are available for custom order through yours truly, and I encourage you to come see them all in person. As always, I'm happy to spend time as your host.

I can only hope my goal of bringing a taste of the East to my otherwise classic, trim, tailored approach is a success. Outwear options will be added over the next weeks as our weather takes a turn to toasty warm tones in brown and orange. And I fully intend to photograph all of the work on living, breathing human bodies; as it should be. Expect those soon as well.




















5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike! In the words of George Lutz, "Glad to see you're doing well for yourself." But seriously, good luck with the collection.
K

2:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. C said...

Your stuff continues to dazzle me. Both the robe (or dare I say kimono) and the vests are stunning. And as we learned in Best in Show, you can't pack too many kimonos.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Erk said...

I see Cher in there!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Erk said...

That's just one of many initial thoughts, not in any regard a definitive response, btw. I'll be looking at these photos for some time! xo

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mindy Sue Wittock said...

Your space is gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home