Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MICHAEL CEPRESS - STUDIO|SHOWROOM


I am pleased to announce the opening of the:

MICHAEL CEPRESS
STUDIO | SHOWROOM

417 E Loretta Place
Seattle, Washington 98102
(On historic Capitol Hill, just off the intersection of Olive and Summit)


Now Open!

Offering Original MC Collections, Custom Menswear Services
Fine Tailoring and Alterations

Hours: Monday-Friday 10:oo am - 7:oo pm
Saturday & Sunday: by appointment

www.michaelcepress.com tel: 206.334.7602 email: info@michaelcepress.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Erk said...

Looks great! Do folks wander in?

11:19 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Thanks Erk! And yes, daily wandering has become quite regular. I love it!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.
Visit my web-site ; judi bola

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

my web-site football jersey vintage

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home